2017 Spring Concert: Springtime is Love
From April showers through May flowers to June weddings, springtime is the season of love.
MCS offers a bouquet of romantic blooms, including renaissance madrigals, English and American folksongs, traditional ballads, Broadway favorites, and modern classics by Eric Whitacre, Carole King, James Taylor and more. Our 2017 spring concert is for everyone who has ever been (or wanted to be) in love.
- Date: Sunday, April 2nd at 3pm
- Location: Mount Calvary Lutheran Church
- 301 County Road 19
- Excelsior, MN 55331
- Fully handicapped accessible facility. Elderly parking available.
- Ticket price: $18 for adults – $10 for students (17 and younger)
- Buy tickets: Available at the door or directly from MCS members
- Group ticket discounts: Contact our Ticket Sales Chair, Kirsten Pardoe
- Tickets online: Use your credit card via our secure button below and pick up your tickets at the Will Call desk.
Friends of MCS
Tickets purchased online will be available at the Will Call desk on the day of the concert.
Sponsorship will be recognized online and in the Concert Program.
Minnetonka Choral Society
If you would like to join us, support our non-profit organization or buy concert tickets, please call 952-476-1922 or contact the MCS. We look forward to sharing beautiful music with you!